Powered by Blogger.
RSS

look for less: Kim Kardashian!

kim look for less



I love Kim Kardashian's casual look in this picture...but I added a bit more playfulness to it with the Hello Kitty tank (i have to have this). To me, the real statement maker in this look is her Hermes bag...but I played along and kept each piece under $50...and i have to say, i like 'steal' bag as well! Her look retail is well over $4,000 (yes, I'm serious). There's no reason to pay celeb prices when you can get the look for less! :)

Hello kitty shirt
$25 - delias.com

Hollister Co. destroyed jeans
$25 - hollisterco.com

Nude high heels
$33 - windsorstore.com

Mikko tote handbag
$36 - yesstyle.com

Square sunglasses
€19 - shopfriiscompany.com

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Raider of Tombs said...

This is what I want for my bday... I love it!

Post a Comment