Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Thursday-3-under-$3!

Hi girls! Adding a new (weekly!) blog: 3 great products UNDER $3! They will be 'tried and true' products, not just something i throw up here based on price point! For under $10, you can try all threeeeeeeeeee! Here they are! :)


#1 - Aussie-3 Minute Miracle deep conditioner [$2.84 @ Target] 
I actually picked this product up last year, (last time my hair was blonde!) to tame my frizz and deep condition. But with the price point, I didn't hold out much hope it would help, and put it in my bathroom closet to forget...without even using it. About a month ago, I ran out of my usual conditioner (Pureology Stay Smoother) and grabbed this out of desperation. I LOVED it! It made my hair so soft, tangle free, and manageable...and it smells so yummy (like coconuts!) and lightly perfumes your hair for days! I have naturally curly hair, and it seemed to define my curls and decrease frizz too! All you need is this product on your hair for 3 minutes, and you really WILL see miracles! 

#2 - Maybelline NY single eye shadow in Cinnamon Spice [$2.14 @ Target]
The perfect color all over your lid, in your crease, or anywhere else! Very pigmented and high quality..don't let the price turn you off! I plan on buying more of Maybelline's eye shadows if they're all this good! I picked this up to try and re-create a bronze-smokey eyed look, and ended up packing it on my lid and blending it up to my crease for work. Voila...easy, instant, beautiful! (also does look uhhhmazing as the crease color in bronzey-summery-smokey eye! i'm going to do a tutorial!) 


#3 - Wet 'N Wild Megaslicks lip gloss in Stawberry Ice [$1.99 @ Walgreens] 
Gorgeous color on your lips. I'd call it "your lips but better" lip gloss. ;) You can wear it over a pink lipstick or even a coral one (it has definite coral tones and looks great paired with a bright, summery coral lipstick!) But if you just want a gloss you can throw in your bag for anytime, this is a great one. It's long wearing (for a gloss) and the color is rich and flattering. (blue-ish tones in lip gloss makes your smile brighter and teeth whiter!) If you hate wearing lip products (I used to!), this is something you can put on & forget you're wearing it! *my favorite spring & summer look: Maybelline 'Coral Crush' lipstick with this gloss over it! bright and so fresh!





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment